I was working on the fixed up scripts that Richard had detailed how to fix and how it was best to go about the implementation of it. It went no where, 4 hours of staring at code and using unity reference to try and get the timer to work with the code thats been placed in there. For the time being I removed all trace of screwing with the code and have left it.
I Started working on the RPG game in unity for GAM111, it has the class bases now and a rough idea on how to implement them. Have to get around to doing that now. After the strong amount of work yesturday my brain was fried by the time I got around to the RPG. Nothing else to update on apart from that.