Week 13

I had to make space invaders for Studio 1. I was using AddForce to move the aliens from one side of the screen and when I found that the aliens would move too fast for the AddForce for the opposite direction to take effect, I changed the AddForce to a var move Vector3 position over Time.deltaTime and it solved my issues.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s