- Poster Assets
- All the scripting
- Implementing sprite sheet animations
- Worked with an Audio student
- Worked with Artist
- Learned preliminary coding with a game manager and nav meshing
- Built the game from scratch and learned that no matter how much time you have, you never have enough for everything you want to make.
- Co-designed the camera, laser and spotlight detection
- Created the game manager
- Designed the Level layouts
- I’ve done a lot of research for the brief to learn more about influencing Trust.
- Organized Audio and artwork for the project, and their implementation
I’ve learned a fair few things, some simple stuff I missed in Studio one such as proper asset implementation like sprite sheets to animation, and linking them to a controller properly. Learning how to see games beyond the mechanics aspect, and further into the design side with wanting to have the player feel something, or experience something, rather than just playing a game for ‘fun’.
I hope to work closer with an animator and produce something that looks good, work on my ‘people skills’. I also plan on focusing on project management, because its something I could always work on, considering 2 of my 3 projects had failed due to improper time management and issues.